- 25 year resident of the township
- Married to Wife Ariel, one son Joshua
- 1996 Graduate of East Pennsboro High School
- Earned Bachelors Degree from the University of Pittsburgh and Masters Degree in Public Administration with a concentration in public budgeting and finance from Penn State University.
- 12 years of experience working in public administration and public policy.
- Member of East Pennsboro High School Alumni Association
- Member of East Pennsboro Historical Society
- Member of Our Lady of Lourdes Church
- Member of Knights of Columbus Council #12404
Vote Community First!
for Our Kids, Our Future.
We will work to cut wasteful spending, increase accountability, help students achieve higher standards, protect your property values, and help seniors obtain property tax relief through existing state and county programs.